Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What are the dogs upto this morning?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Fleur, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

I'm sure lots of them have been out for a wee, had breakfast, been out for a lovely walk or had a great game already this morning?

But Zipper and Lilly are still asleep :rolleyes:

Zipper hasn't moved at all - Lilly has made the move from her bed to the sofa.
    Niether has been out to the toilet or had a drink yet this morning.

2. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

We did an hour's walk - nothing too exciting. Just in the neighbourhood, mostly on lead but we passed by a river bed to let her off for a good run.

Then we played at home for about 5 minutes.

had her breakfast and is now lying in her basket curled up looking out the window.

3. Fleur

Sounds like a fun morning :D - sometimes I wish I didn't have the lasiest dogs in the world :rolleyes:

4. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

it started spitting 5 minutes into the walk and she decided she wanted to go home... but with a bit of persuasion she kept walking and the rain stopped - although no sun:(

5. paddyjulie

paddyjulie PetForums VIP

they have been put in the garden for wee's...now fast asleep on sofa ...these two are so not morning dogs...lol

6. LolaBoo

LolaBoo PetForums VIP

Lola got up early this morning had a wee and went back to bed with my OH and there both still in bed asleep lol

7. Fleur

Even your are less lazy than my 2 - at least they've had the energy to go out for a wee :D
    I've even been loading the dishwasher this morning (didn't do it last night :eek: ) and Zipper loves the dirty dishes :rolleyes:

8. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Mine had wee's and brekkie at 6am, then at 8am, we went for a short 'toy walk' for about an hour.

Oscar covered a fair distance yesterday, so this morning we mainly played tuggies with a bit of retrieving, he splashed about in the pond and was generally a git. I had hold of his rubber ring toy along with the leads and crouched down to make a fuss of him, and the crafty b@stard made a grab for his toy, caught my trousers and the dog leads, ripped my trousers and made off over the field feeling extremely pleased with himself.
    I should know better by now; he always lulls me into a false sense of security. Plots and schemes.

Alfie played with his Sharon, oblivious to everything. He'll get his proper walk later.

Both are now on my bed, under their duvet, snoring away.

9. vjames

vjames PetForums Newbie

My 2 pits sleep eventually find yourself on our bed within the morning. As cute and cuddly as they're, they're like 2 seventy pound sandbags and not possible to maneuver.

10. Fleur

LOL at Oscar :D :D

Sounds like a perfect doggie morning :thumbup:

Well my 2 eventually wondered out for a wee and are now both asleep on the sofa again :rolleyes:

To be fair to them both if I got off my ass and got their leads out they'd both be keen for a walk :eek:

11. Cloud&JaysMum

Cloud&JaysMum PetForums Senior

my two have been out for a wee but Jay is back on his bed and fast asleep and Skye has just had a good munch on her bone and has just settled down for a snooze. I am in a bad mood this morning as I am sooooooo tired, which hasn't helped ..... Jnr won't get dressed and has been whingy ....... Happy House here today. :mad: After lunch I think we are ALL going to jump in the car and go up the farm for a charge about and I can leave Jnr with his dad for a bit so I can give both dogs a good walk :D

12. sianrees1979

sianrees1979 PetForums VIP

dai's been out toilet had breakfast and is now sleeping on the sofa under my snuggle blankie, if the wind dies down later and doesn't rain i'll take him for a walk round the block other wise he's going to have a bath, dinky is staying with my sister and lex is in the kitchen snoozing after his brekkie.

13. XxZoexX

XxZoexX PetForums VIP

Well jacks been out for a quick walk will do a nice long one the afternoon..

This is him ATM Cat/postie watching

[​IMG]

14. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

This morning we got up at 6ish; Kilo went into the garden for a toilet stop, scoffed his breakfast and went to sleep on the sofa whilst I had a brew and did some jobs.

He came back to life at 8ish, we had a quick play then I went to get my running kit on.

We drove to one of the places where we run, had a really lovely run and came home again.

Kilo is now snoozing on the sofa where he will remain for the majority of the day and I have had some breakfast and a brew. Lovely start to the day :D.

The Boy Wonder himself settling down for his day:

[​IMG][​IMG]

#14 Dogless, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  15. XxZoexX

XxZoexX PetForums VIP

well change of plans the suns just come out we're off to meet mum on the field :thumbup:

16. LinznMilly

LinznMilly Moderator
    Staff Member

Max stayed on the couch facing the door until I let Milly out of her crate, jumped down and barked in her face while she stretched. She then trotted out into the kitchen (on the offchance that I'd actually let her get away with counter surfing - ever the optimist, I suppose), Max going with her because she's not allowed to go anywhere without him, apparently :rolleyes:. After being told to get out of the kitchen, Milly stopped at the stairs and sniffed the carpet :confused: before coming into the living room, hopping up on the couch recently vacated by Max, curled up and made a very convincing act of being asleep, while listening for me getting up for walkies.

Meanwhile, Max also came into the room (after being told to), lay down near me, decided that wasn't comfortable enough, so hopped up on the other couch, and also pretended to be asleep, while monitoring my every move.

9:30 was walkies time at which time both dogs suddenly woke up and got extremely excited at the prospect of walkies. They are now both genuinely fast asleep - Max on the floor by the hearth, and Milly on the couch. . . Vacted by Max just before the walk.

Neither dog goes out for toilet breaks before the morning walk. While Milly was housetraining, I usually had to force her :eek: to go out after letting her out of her crate, because I knew she'd have an accident otherwise :eek: But now she's housetrained, I'm happy to leave her to sleep.

#16 LinznMilly, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  17. rona

rona Still missing my boys

Boys had breakfast, went out for an hour or so walk, shared my toast, pestered me unmercifully to throw a handful of biscuits into the garden :rolleyes: and are now having a short snooze.
    I know it's short cos Alf will be on at me again soon for another walk :D

18. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

They all had breakfast and went for a wee in the garden at 5am then went back to sleep.

This is what they are all doing now the little dogs are in the living room with me and the whippets and the big dogs are in their crates in the other room with theirs.

Attached Files:

19. Emmy333

Emmy333 PetForums Member

welll this morning Doo has got off of my mum's bed and come onto mine. Sniffed the air in the doorway to the garden :confused::rolleyes:. Stolen my chair on the sofa, got kicked off of my chair on the sofa, stole my mum's chair on the sofa, got kicked off of my mum's chair on the sofa (seeing a pattern?). Then stolen my chair again, I gave up trying to kick her off and is now fast asleep, kicking me in the ribs, trying to kick me off the sofa next to her. :rolleyes: Daft dog.

20. Lexiedhb

Lexiedhb Team Ginger!

Dex and I were up at 8.30, for brekkie. Then in the car to the field for ballie throwing, then in the car to Dog Comm- where he got royally told off by a teaching dog, and incredibly muddy now back home for sausage sarnies and sleep!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice