Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What a strange dream!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cazza1974, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

I had a very strange dream last night! I dreamt that I was engaged to MArti Pellow and I fell in love with James MArtin (the chef). Marti was working away nd I told him when he came bak that I didn't want to marry him anymore and that was that.
    He then proceeded to chase me around a hotel:confused: and I had Carol Mcgiffin from Loose Women helping me to hide from him. I jumped down these stairs and the hotel turned into an old peoples home. I ran through it and there was the hotel again. I woke up then feeling devastated that I could treat someone like that. I felt like a b***h.

2. KatieW92

KatieW92 PetForums Junior

That's a funny one- I thought my dreams were bad! I had one where I was Michael Jackson and my nose fell off. Fair play to Carol Mcgiffin for helping you out though ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice