UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iv got the whole works over here on the island rain bucketing it down thunder and lightning that sound like their right above me!!!!

i sure hope theres no late night trick or treaters or party goers around!!!!!

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i dont mind the storm itself lol just dont like the thought of the poor ferrets out in it!!!

plus im praying that the house wont flood..........

thanks for the stay safe wishes people :)

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
We have only had 2 bouts of the thunder and its stopped raining now........was really loud though and made the dogs bark and kids scream!!! Can hear a few rumbles in the distance which must be over the Island/southampton way

Hope it doesnt last too long for you

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its over :) theres still a little bit of rain but nothing compared to just now :)

im just thinking that were lucky that this is all of sandy we shall experience.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
if anyone is interested this is the rain that is heading my way tonight....

View attachment 99993

and apparently theres two more systems like that behind it........ :eek:
I live in the north of England we've had alot of rain and the winds picking up. I must admit I find the weather quite frightening these days,every other week somewhere has been flooded,damage caused or people hurt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.