Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What a sad sad person.....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by shetlandlover, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Yesterday I was already going through enough when I came online I had a comment off my ex.

We were together for 9 months 4 years ago. We broke up because he hit me loads of times, slept around and even slept with a 13 year old he was suppose to be baby sitting.

The comment was made on a picture of me and Scorcher.
    It read...

Now you would think after 4 years he would have moved on. (it was a comment on a site that lets you comment on stuff regardless of if they are on your friends or not).

He has a girlfriend he's 21 shes 45. Anyway, instead of commenting something rude back I just put.

Nothing since.....Haha. Stupid idiot.

Dont you just hate ex's.

2. Amethyst

Amethyst PetForums VIP

To be honest I wouldst have even given him the satisfaction of knowing I'd read his comment.

3. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

hes a very sad individual , your far better than he ever will be

4. ClaireLouise

what an idiot, sounds a very sad individula. You are obviously much better off without

5. nattymariax

nattymariax PetForums Senior

Yeah, after 4 years you would have thought he'd have gotten over it...clearly not :blink: and obviously still thinking about you if he is looking at pictures and commenting on them! What a moron :D

6. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

You are well shot of him, dont let his comments upset you, ignore them and move on, he is doing it because he knows you will read them and message back. You are the better person and will find someone alot better who will look after you and love you for YOU. Block him if you are able to, you dont need to see what he writes about you, he is your PAST and you need to move onto your future hun ok. ex's are ex's for a reason, dont waste your engergy or breath on him. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7. Ditsy42

Ditsy42 PetForums VIP

my fav word springs to mind feckwit :D rise above it hon xx

8. Sarah+Hammies

Sarah+Hammies PetForums VIP

I agree! What a sad sad person! :rolleyes::

9. Gilly and Jess

Gilly and Jess PetForums Senior

Hell yeah! Not worth wee'ing on if he was on fire by the sounds of it......I'd have just deleted the comment and treated it with the contempt it deserved. ;)

10. Thanks.

I knew he wasnt over it a year ago because he started hitting on me but you would think after a year of not talking to him, seeing him or even being in the same town he would focus on his own relationship.

Out of all the people I thought the comment would be off he was the least expected.

Think its funny how "dog" is suppose to be an insult when my life revolves around my dogs.

11. Spellweaver

Spellweaver PetForums VIP

Sounds like getting rid of him was one of the best things you could have done hun!

12. Dante

Dante PetForums VIP

And he's not been locked up why? :confused:

What a tw&t.

13. Because her family didnt want to press charges. He was baby sitting for his friends brother and it was his friends brothers daughter that he slept with. I only found out because his friend walked in on them and his friend was my friend.

14. iheartsonic

iheartsonic PetForums Senior

Haha he's pathetic! Slept with 13yo :-O Bet you're glad you're rid?!

I'm glad to be in a place where I don't hate my ex anymore, infact I added him on Facebook last year, learned he got married while we weren't talking which was laughable on it's own. Then watched the drama unfold on his statuses with the women he was cheating on and with. Popcorn anyone?! :cool:

15. critter

critter PetForums VIP

slept with a 13 year old he was suppose to be baby sitting.

Hi, This is Child Abuse and he is a Paedophile whichever way you look at it, why didn't you report him?,

sorry , but it would have been out of their hands, It's not their decision whether to press charges or not!, what happens when he attacks the next Child? :mad: :mad:. wayne.

16. Quick updated. I signed in this morning to see I had another comment. But when I clicked it there was none. So I had a look at who viewed my profile last because on the website I use you can. And it was his 50+ year old girlfriend so I am guessing she tried to leave me a message but she couldnt because after he messaged me I blocked them both.

17. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

Hun you are better off without him or his bint in your life.

As my wise ol' Granddaddy used to say:

"You don't stand on sh*t, you walk round it!" :D

18. fessie

fessie PetForums Junior

i love this so true lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice