UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My hubby is in the garden filling up 2 very large pots, so far he has managed to get a nasty gash down his thumb, and stood on a drawing pin. And its not even 9am yet. :lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
he just needs a 3rd thing to happen and then the rest of the day will be fine ... some days are like that. A couple of days ago, I kept tripping and falling (on rough slate is not funny), now I have soe wonderful bruises on my arms and legs - which is not good as work shirts are short sleeved - and people keep asking what I've done!!!:lol:

·
Registered
31,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he just needs a 3rd thing to happen and then the rest of the day will be fine ... some days are like that. A couple of days ago, I kept tripping and falling (on rough slate is not funny), now I have soe wonderful bruises on my arms and legs - which is not good as work shirts are short sleeved - and people keep asking what I've done!!!:lol:
lol i've so got a warped sence of humour.;) i've just made him a cup of tea,lets hope he doesn't choke on it.:lol::lol:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
O No Janice.....

Gash on thumb + working with soil = possibility of lockjaw :eek:

If you suddenly realise there's silence you better check on him quick :)

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
O No Janice.....

Poor bloke probably cant get a word in edgeways so you wouldn't notice anyway:lol:

·
Registered
31,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
O No Janice.....

lmao its ok his jaw is working fine, its wide open,he's snoring in the sun.:lol::lol:
Sounds lovely with the church bells ringing.:lol:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
lmao its ok his jaw is working fine, its wide open,he's snoring in the sun.:lol::lol:
Sounds lovely with the church bells ringing.:lol:
OMG theres the 3rd thing.....Sunburney blisters..OUCH!!!

Nice when sheets peel off the back though. I remember when a kid peeling sheets of skin off my dads back!!:eek: :eek: How digusting is that :lol::lol:

It used to be the highlight of our summers :confused1: :eek: :thumbup: :lol:

·
Registered
31,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OMG theres the 3rd thing.....Sunburney blisters..OUCH!!!

Nice when sheets peel off the back though. I remember when a kid peeling sheets of skin off my dads back!!:eek: :eek: How digusting is that :lol::lol:

It used to be the highlight of our summers :confused1: :eek: :thumbup: :lol:
lmao are you saying your childhood was boring the rest of the year? :lol::lol:

LOLOL as long as he didnt damage your plants eh!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
haha no way..as soon as he hurt his finger i went into my nurses roll, cooked him a lovely breakfast and sent him back into the garden.I've got a heart of gold ya know.:lol::lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.