UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been feeling rough for a couple of days and had a tight chest so decided to see the Dr.
What a performance, the receptionist wants to know your life history. Told her I couldn't breathe so she decided to to let me see him. THANKS.

He was running late, as usual, but I don't mind that because he lets you talk to him and he listens. He let me have some meds and then started chatting about dogs. He had seen a photo of Holly and myself in the local paper after she won the B.I.S and knows I an dog mad.

No wonder he is always late if he chats to all patients like that. He is a lovely man and a good Dr.

This is one patient in love with her Dr

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Its nice to hear that you have a gp who will take the time to listen and that you were seen so quickly,hope you feel a bit better soon :)

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Pleased that your Doctor is patient (no pun intended) and hope that your meds kick in soon so you're on the road to recovery!:)

Doctors are often time conscious and sometime you feel you are on a converyor belt!! My first doctor was like this and after I'd had my second miscarriage, he couldn't wait to have me out of the room fast enough so I complained and changed doctors. Thank god he's left the surgery!!

·
Registered
10,506 Posts
There was a DR at my surgery like that :lol: he was over a hour behind when i took my son in , he had ring worm for touching a scabby cat on holiday in Cyprus so we went in i just said he has ring worm told him how/why he then proceeded to tell us about his Siamese and how one of them sings . Ten minutes later we left with a prescription, he could of knocked 8 mins of his waiting time with us ! Bless him he died this year before he retired , he was a lovely man.

I hope your on the mend soon x

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's the receptionist that I have a problem with, one of them anyway, you would think she is the Dr from the questions she asks and "Do you really want to see the Dr" etc. I wouldn't be there if I didn't

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.