Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What a morning!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by candysmum, Apr 1, 2011.

1. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

Well i went ionto school, took all 4 kids in, Handed the head a nice letter told him what it was for and that it was a formal complaint also gave one to the Nice receptionest to give to the chair of governers.

THen i signed up for the Let's get cooking at school which they didn't have enough ingredents so they halved the reciepe and it all went wrong when they forgot to half the amount of water each child had to put in and well OPPS that was a mess. Pizza next week :rolleyes:

Then i had to come home and strip all the beds and clean the house and candy is whinning all the time at the moment no matter what i do i dtake her outside to play she whins, i walk her she is still whinning today. I'm at a lost apart from bring hom the first puppy i see i dont knwo what to do. I really dont want to encourage BYB or the such like and end up with an unhealthy puppy. But with all my worriing about candy i can see me forgetting to check something and land in the ditch i landed in with candy herself!.

Saying that the labs i found yesterday although not show dogs are working dogs, i have the sires name the dams name i have checked them out etc so it might work with that one but i so prefer a Dally! but id ont think candy can wait that long. Its heart breaking to see her like this. I have NEVER seen her like this.

X Rant over i think! lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice