UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took boys out first and had a really nice and relaxing walk.
On lead for about one mile then over a field off lead. Met two jack russels, had a play with them. Climbed over a gate, they go under :D. Met a 5 month springer. He was so cute and full of energy. Had a play with him. Frank did his usuall dip in the canal at his spot :rolleyes:. Left springer and carried on along the canal.
Went up another area called"rabbit hill" for obvious reasons. Met two GSP's that we've met before. Had a play with them. I always end up stopping still so owner can put them back on lead cause they just want to play and follow Freddie. :D
Back on lead towards home being really behaved.:D :D

Got home to a fast asleep belly (bellas nickname)
Walk number two.
Down the road to the canal being not too bad really.put her on a long lead for a bit of the canal walk and she was very good. I changed direction a few times and she was very responsive. We did some 'watch me' and some 'sits' and some 'stay close'. Met a couple of dogs and she greeted them very ladylike.:D
Came across a man who looked in trouble, he was crouching down and didn't look with it. When I got closer I told him to sit down. He knew his name and what day it was and where he lived. Then I smelt a very strong smell of booze. Whatever his situation was, I couldn't help feeling sorry for him. Anyway, I waved a passing policeman and left them to it.
Walked past an old man on a scooter thing walking a very old dog. Ahhh.

4.5 miles later and 322 calories burnt I've had a really good morning so far.
Met some friendly people, gorgeous well behaved dogs and mine have done me proud.:) :)

Back indoors, the boys just want a lie down and are ready for their brunch and belly just wants to play....:eek:

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like Bella's settling in well! We need more pictures of them all! :D
Shes not doing too bad. She obviously ruled the roost at her last home, little madam. She's just a typical energetic 8 month old lab puppy. :eek:
Will put some pics on over weekend as I've not had much time to do anything this week.:eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.