UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Willow has been to the groomers this morning for a trim and pamper. This was Saturday at Flyball training (excuse the dirty beard she decided to try to dig up some grass with her mouth :eek:)....

Just after arriving back from the groomers looking all fluffy...

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awwwwwwww she looks beautiful. I have to say I loved it when HH had a full clip, he always felt like he was wearing a velvet baby gro :D
We've never had Willow fully clipped as I enjoy grooming her :eek:ut: I do wonder what she'd look like with really short fur but I love her as my big cuddly daft teddy bear. Is that your boy in your profile pic?

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She's looking lovely. And what beautiful eyes she's got.
Thank you. I love her eyes but some people are freaked out by them and don't think they look right :eek: I think they just make her special :cool:

·
Registered
898 Posts
We've never had Willow fully clipped as I enjoy grooming her :eek:ut: I do wonder what she'd look like with really short fur but I love her as my big cuddly daft teddy bear. Is that your boy in your profile pic?
Yes, that was the Handsome Hound, my third OES, who sadly died last year. My first boy had one wall eye, my second 2 brown eyes, and HH 2 blue eyes.

·
Premium Member
33,946 Posts
What a stunner, I love all that hair.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.