Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What a day!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Majestic Mayhem, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Majestic Mayhem

Majestic Mayhem PetForums Senior

Our eldest, Sprinkle, who ain't at his best, scared the life out of us today. He was in a very sorry state this morning and we were sure he wouldn't make Christmas, let alone the end of today, it was all a ploy! He just wanted to visit his favourite Vet?

We thought he was on deaths door but as soon as he got to the vet, a changed character, perked up, started eating and made fools of us all!

Don't think he's ready to pop his clogs just yet :D

2. carol

carol PetForums VIP

he has always loved alan

3. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

hes just keeping you on your toes thats all :)

4. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Ohhh glad he is ok :eek:

Dogs have a habit of making planks out of us when they go to the vets, A few times mine have been ill and as soon as we hit the vet doors..their right as rain lol. toerags :D

5. carol

carol PetForums VIP

hes getting back to norm now barking at the others but still not right back to norm yet

yesterday there was muck and runny blood everywhere and very quiet, i phoned alan and got him straight up there
    and i know sprinkle no well he didnt eat breakfast and was gonna take him then everything happened at the same time.

anyway when we got there and he picked up as soon as he heard alan talking to someone, and we stayed for age's alan tryed him on food which he ate
    then alan was at first gonna keep him but after a few hours he was picking up
    he got a touch of gastro so now his on tablets, a paste to help with his stomach and easy disguisable food.

anymore tablets and he'll start to rattle.

and as he wasnt throwing up and in constant runs and new i wanted him home for xmas and alan knows he be better off at home.
    alan let him home on understanding
    i got to watch him and any changes i got to take him right back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice