Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What a day

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lifeizsweet, Jun 7, 2010.

1. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

These past couple of days have been so stressfull.

Bramble is stressing me out so much, He got out the house today and kept going in to the accountants and he's very understanding, he left a note and at the bottom said to let him know if there was anything he could do to help - but i'm still paranoid he'll complain to our landlord or something and we'll get kicked out again.

I came home and bram had pooed alllll over the living room which he's not done in a long time. My sister was supposed to walk him at lunch - not so sure she did now.

Then at work my co worker has been signed off work for 2 weeks (i don't think she is coming back) so my work load is going to rocket and it's hard enough at the moment! I don't take lunch breaks, get in half an hou early and leave half an hour late!!

I really think i need a break. I've not had a holiday in over a year as last year the only time off I had was when i was made redundant and job hunting (not exactly relaxing)

Sorry for the long and pointless rant but i don't know who else to turn to!

2. JoWDC

JoWDC PetForums VIP

Oh Linzi, what a crap few days you've had (hugs).

Try and take some sort of break during the day, even if its 10 minutes to go out and get something to eat. And as hard as it may be, get to work on time, not early, even if you do work late.

Can you get to your place in Devon/ Cornwall (sorry can't remember where) for a long weekend?

And from me to Bramble.... I know your stressed & couldn't help yourself, but Linzi needs a break right now from more stress & could do without clearing up after you. Look after her - she needs you.

Seriously though, i'm here if you need me Linzi.

3. lifeizsweet

Thank you jo,

I've got a week booked off first week of july so am either going to go to devon, even if its on my own for a few days or go see my sister in leeds just to get away from it all.

Thankfully OH is going to take brams to work with him again so thats one less stress for now.

I'll see how tomorrow goes at work, my bosses don't yet know about my co worker, hopefully they'll appreciate what i'm doing. My worry is not getting my week off!

4. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

Chin up hun.. (((((Hugs)))))

5. JoWDC

JoWDC PetForums VIP

You ARE going to have a week off, so don't even think about not going.
    Remember its NOT your fault that your co worker has been signed off so it shouldn't be down to you to pick up her work as well. Otherwise you'll get signed off through stress, which you don't want to do.

6. lifeizsweet

I'll get my week off! But may need to re jig it because we've got corporate events that week that i've organised, but we had planned my co worker would take over that week. I'll just take the week before off instead!

I know it's not my job to do her stuff too but when it's things like contracts and things like that I can't really not do them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice