Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

what a day followed by what a night!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Milliepoochie, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Milliepoochie

Milliepoochie PetForums VIP

After our eventful day yesterday we settled down to our first night in the hotel. Millie slept on the little sofa (well until she snuck into our bed but ssssh
    H dont tell the hotel ;-)) Makita settled on the floor and slept soundly but at 1am, 3am and 5:30am he heard something and had a bark! Just two barks ech time but his barks are loud! Eeeek OH has gone to breakfast, i hope noone complained :) I m shattered today! :-( I was so worried of upsetting other guest. And it was me not the Oh leaping up each time to tell him sssssssh and put him back on his vet bed! Need to knacker them again today. Off to Black rocks as recommended by other pf members :)

2. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Oh dear :lol: hopefully nobody will complain! I doubt they will, are there other guests with dogs?

Hope you have a lovely day :D

3. portiaa

portiaa PetForums VIP

I'm sure no one will complain. Hope you have a lovely day today! :) Have a great time! :)

#3 portiaa, Apr 30, 2011
    Last edited: May 1, 2011
  4. sailor

sailor PetForums VIP

I panick about the neighbours when Sailor barks in the night... so I can only imagine how bad it is to have a dog bark in a hotel :eek:

Regardless of the other guests tho, really hope you enjoy your day out and the dogs are totally worn out and sleep bark free al night tonight :D

5. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

ooh have you got a new dog, is that him in your siggie as he is GORGEOUS!
    Have a lovely day :)

6. jayne5364

jayne5364 PetForums VIP

I'm sure yours aren't the first dogs to bark in the night, it's a strange place after all. Hope you have a lovely time. I've never taken dogs on holiday as I've always had grown up kids at home to look after them, but I'd like to start looking for nice places for me , hubby and Anya. Will look out for your posts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice