Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What a carry on

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by suewhite, May 7, 2011.

1. suewhite

suewhite PetForums VIP

My OH is driving me mad he has sat for hours watching Carry on films I think if he put another one on I shall scream it"s not as if he"s laughed once he"s just sitting there with a face like a wasps backside:mad:

2. XxZoexX

XxZoexX PetForums VIP

:lol: :lol:
    My OH loves them Ive seen them all and there not the type of film i wanna watch over and over either :lol:

3. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

it would drive me mad and all ... i dont mind a few of them but not my cup of tea really

4. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

Better carry on than lord of the rings - the extended extended edition. I stupidly bought them for my OH as an anniversary present as i know how much he loves the books. BIG MISTAKE each film is abut 5 times longer than the theatre versions, it was great the first time round as i've recently read the books and saw how much was missed out but it's getting a bit boring now :(

5. suewhite

suewhite PetForums VIP

He got a box set of the whole blooming lot off ebay,I can feel myself losing the plot at any minute:Yawn:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice