Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What a ba**ard

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by thedogsmother, Jul 22, 2009.

1. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Henrick has been playing with a gorgeous gsd when we were out for a walk tonight, his name was Max and he was 2 years old and he was lovely. His owners obviously adored him and as we got talking they mentioned they got him from the RSPCA, then they pointed out the fact that his snout was bent slightly, apparently his previous owner had hit him so hard that he had bent his poor nose, then they had hit him on the head with a hammer causing more damage. The RSPCA were in the process of procecuting his former owner but I just can't imagine how anyone could do this to any other living creature, anyway Max is happy and loved now but I would like to get a few minutes alone with his former owner:mad:.

2. Burrowzig

Burrowzig PetForums VIP

When I got my rescue dog, I was told they were pretty sure she had been hit. The full extent of it only dawned on me when I was at someone's house and my friend there was quite innocently holding a length of wood, waving it around a bit as he spoke. My poor dog crouched down, tried to find a way out of the room, tried hiding under the table, shaking. I told him to put the wood down and she went and grovelled at his feet! I cried on the way home, just wanted to find her previous owners and kill them.

3. Just a few minutes! Give me as long as it takes!!!
    Barstool!!! hope the RSPCA do prosecute!!! not that the pnishment ever fits the crime imo!
    Thank godhe has a good home now!
    DT

4. HighlandQuine

HighlandQuine PetForums Senior

These people that do this kind of thing make me sick. I mean seriously, I feel physically sick when I read this kind of stuff.

Thank god, or whatever, that there's still good people on thhis planet that give a s**t about animals.

5. Cavalierlover123

Cavalierlover123 PetForums VIP

The poor dog thank god hes fine now and has owners that love him!!:)

6. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Oh the poor poor dog!
    So glad he has a loving home now but I know what you mean about the person that did it! :mad:

I had a rescue collie x gsd who was Terrified of sticks and canes and would pee himself and hide under th closest low thing, only to be tempted back out with cheese.

x

7. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I'd love to get my hands on those f******. Just one minute, that's all I need!!!

8. goodvic2

goodvic2 PetForums VIP

Unfortunately it is all too common. Some dogs suffer the most unimaginable abuse and yet luckily the owner of this GSD has given him a lovely home. x

9. Yourgifts Ourgifts

Yourgifts Ourgifts PetForums VIP

God it makes me so mad.:mad: Sky was treated the same way to before we got him and thank god the **** has moved to Ausie to work but maybe he'll be back one day..:mad: and he will get a friendly welcome home..:cool:
    At least the poor dog is with people now who will treat him the way all animals should be with love and respect..

#9 Yourgifts Ourgifts, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
  10. Hb-mini

Hb-mini PetForums VIP

Ahh thats so so sad.How can people be so mean.

It makes me feel ashamed to be human sometimes when you hear such horrible things.

xx

11. bird

bird PetForums VIP

What I'd like to do to these people would probably put me in jail, and unfortunatley the punishment will not fit the crime :mad: but at least the little man is with people who love him and will care for him now:D

12. petjeffery

petjeffery PetForums Member

my eddie was beat up really badly he was a rescue dog if any one wort black clothes and was big he would cower on ther floor trying to hide it has taken him nearly 3 year to get over this he sometime is a little like it but on the whole he is so so much better and love life as he should glad we saved him hes a great dog bless him i just dont know how people do it to them

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice