Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Wet food A-Z (2018)

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by SDPetcare, Feb 10, 2018.

1. D & Wilf

D & Wilf PetForums Newbie

Hi, Thank you for the index its very informative. I just wondered if you could give some information on Lily's Kitchen range, including the Puppy tinned range. Many thanks.

2. Marcel909

Marcel909 PetForums Newbie

Healthy Paws

3. Marcel909

Marcel909 PetForums Newbie

Zssential Multi-Protein Formula Grain-Free Canned Dog Food

Ingredients: Turkey, Turkey Liver, Turkey Broth, Salmon, Lamb, Chickpeas, Duck, Peas, Lamb Meal, Agar-Agar, Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Carrots, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Cranberries, Blueberries, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).

4. ClaireLouise18

ClaireLouise18 PetForums Newbie

Not sure if this is allowed on this post, but if your dog prefers wet food to dry would you also add in her kibble - she has Wainwright’s Grain free kibble but still not eat it alone, she prefers wet food in it at the mo I have caeser pouches (please don’t hate me I know it’s nasty - however she loves it)just cos it’s all my local shop sells. But if she is going to have wet food I want her on Wainwright’s. My mum says not just to give her wet food that she needs biscuits as well. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

5. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

Years ago we always fed wet with a mixer biscuit. It was more economical and dogs liked it.
    However, wet or dry if you buy a complete food (like Wainwrights). They can have 100%. There is no need for anything else. I prefer wet to dry and my little one did very well on Wainwrights for years. Some of the Butchers brand is very good as well. Easy to get hold of (and better than Caesar.)
    I’d happily feed a dog all wet food. Especially if they prefer it.

6. ClaireLouise18

ClaireLouise18 PetForums Newbie

Great thank you so much x

Mum2Heidi likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice