Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Westie keeps fetching her poop!?!?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by magic maggie, Mar 28, 2011.

1. magic maggie

magic maggie PetForums Newbie

When we leave our westie at home when we need to go out or to work, we always leave the garage door open so she can goto the bathroom in there as we taught her to. However, whenever we return she always has a few pieces of poo waiting for us in the hall way. Now she hasnt pooed there, as there are more of it in the garage and its always on one or two small pieces in the hall. She doesnt do this when were in the house so why does she persist on doing it when were out and how do I get her to stop this??? Thanks for replys.

(she isnt eating poo, this i am sure of we just can not understand why she has suddenly started to move smal pieces of it)

2. kimdelyse

kimdelyse PetForums Senior

When "toilet" training did you reward her for going poop? The only think I can think of is that as you weren't there to see her go, she is bringing it to your attention so that you know she earnt a treat.

This is the kind of daft thing Flo would do, it's the only thing I can think of.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice