Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

We're neeewwww!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BrynT, Nov 25, 2012.

1. BrynT

BrynT PetForums Newbie

Hello!!

I'm Daisy, the human in the pack! I have two bootiful four legged babies. Bryn is an 11 year old Lurcher, Rescued back in 2007 when he was an anxious, chair chewing, table peeing, dog eating nightmare!! Today he is a lazy, very happy content gentleman who loves nothing more than a good muddy walk and a huge bowl of dinner :p
    Next we have Teira who is a 5 year old Rottie. She came to us from a family member when she was about a year old she loved stealing cheese, barking and peeing with her front paws still in the kitchen!! To this day she detests the rain and will NOT go out unless thoroughly blackmailed into it :eek::biggrin: She has just been diagnosed with IBS/Bowel disease and bless her, is becoming a bit too skinny for my liking so operation fatten up for christmas has commenced!! :)

2. sligy

sligy PetForums Senior

Hello welcome to PF.

Haha it must be a rotti thing. I have a Rotti x dobe who is lovely but hates the rain.
    I just took him out into the field while it had stopped raining for 5 minutes. After we had been playing ball out there for a while the heavens opened and i got soaked. Hugo didnt he left his ball where i had chucked it, so i had to go and get it and he was sat inside by the time i got back. He has now refused point blank to even step outside.

#2 sligy, Nov 25, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  3. Knightofalbion

Knightofalbion PetForums VIP

Welcome to the forum, dear Daisy.

4. Bobbie

Bobbie PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome

5. Train A Puppy

Train A Puppy PetForums Junior

Hello and welcome.
    I look forward to chatting with you.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice