UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Crazy Cat Lady of Bucks
14,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked my boys up from the cattery this afternoon, god I missed them sooo much, couldn't wait to get there.

The owner said they'd been fine, no yowling they were very good :) I got to their pen and called them both, I went in to the pen and they were in their 'bedroom' both looked like they had just woken up :) I gave them a big kiss and lots of fuss and I got loads of purrs :D Frank was a good boy and got into his carrier but Seb was having none of it, took a while to get him in his.

We got home, let them out of their carriers, they both seemed a bit sulky with me so let them do their own thing, they had a good sniff around the house, had some dinner, had a bit of a play, then both sat at the back door wanting to go out. Seb come for fuss so he's now forgiven me :) but Frank was still sulking. I let them out after a while, Seb came back with a welcome home present for me, a big frog, Frank then came home and came for fuss :)

Soooo pleased I've now been forgiven :D

·
Crazy Cat Lady of Bucks
14,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad the boys have forgiven you for daring to go off and leave them :rolleyes: Hope you had a lovely short break away from everything :D
I had a lovely head massage from Frank earlier :) and Seb jumped up on my lap :) which he doesn't do too often, shame he was wet from the rain.

I had a lovely break thanks, we were lucky with the weather :) it was dry and sunny but cold, wish I could have brought it back with me, it hasn't stopped raining here :(

·
Crazy Cat Lady of Bucks
14,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
welcome back!!! Pleased the boys are ok and not too many sulks!!

Do we get our presents now :D:D:D:D
Aaahhh presents :D I haven't forgotten ;) they have both been in and out, in and out of the cat flap, then Frank decides to have a snooze on a black fleece :rolleyes: and Seb hasn't kept still, he has frogs on his mind :)

You can have pressies tomorrow :D :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.