Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Went to visit pups today :) :)

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by kenla210, Jul 19, 2009.

1. kenla210

kenla210 PetForums Senior

After what has felt like a lifetime (in fact it was only 4.5 weeks LOL) I got to go meet the pups today!!

They were SO cute! Tiniest little things I have ever seen. We all got to spend time hanging out with them, whilst they climbed all over us and nibbled our shoes and stuff. To say the kids did not want to leave is an understatement (can understand how they felt though!)

I think I have nearly decided which one we are going to have, as I have narrowed it down to 2, both of whom came straight up to us for cuddles (the first ones) then after a little play fell straight asleep in our arms :001_wub:

Brody (the littlest one) is the hot favourite, with Charlie (the biggest one) a close second, gonna wait till we meet them again next time to choose for definite. We loved the other two, but think one of them is a bit too busy considering Daisy is not exactly mellow, and yes the puppy snuggles from Brody & Charlie kind of swayed the decision.

We spent the whole drive home coming up with names... and think we are choosing between:
    Jackson (more for Joshua than Michael tho LOL) or
    Finn

Sure we will come up with some more in the next 3 weeks though - any suggestions more than welcome ;)

Trying to get pics up but we took them on OH phone and now having problems getting them off there to post :cursing:

2. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

I love the name Jackson!
    You do realise that the wait will seem even longer now you can picture what you are waiting for!! LOL

3. Indie

Indie PetForums VIP

Congratulations what breed?

4. kenla210

I know!! Still only 2 weeks till the next visit, then we are on holiday for a week, so hoping the time flies past!

5. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

Ooh i like both names!!!
    They both suit them :D
    I think they miss having the girls to sit on :D They can't all squeeze on my lap :D
    Cant wait till you can come pick him up!! :D SO exciting!

6. kenla210

Thank you. working cocker spaniel. gonna try to get pics up asap :D

7. kenla210

I can lend you my kids for a couple of weeks if you like??? don't want them to not have enough lap... LOL ;)
    I can't wait either!! :D

8. Indie

Indie PetForums VIP

Lovely 2 working cockers live just opposite me they are chocolate. Archie and Charlie.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice