Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Wellibobs suggestions

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by loubyfrog, Jun 21, 2015.

1. loubyfrog

loubyfrog PetForums VIP

I'm wanting to buy a pair of wellies for festivals but haven't a clue what pair to get.

Been looking at the hunters (there's a sale on their site) does anyone have a pair? if so are they comfy and worth the money and what is the sizing like as I have big yeti feet.:Shy would you recommend buying the next size up.

Been searching for a week now and still can't come up with a decision....found some cheap and cheerful with paw prints on but they'll probably cripple me after a day and I'll end up with trench foot or something.

So....can anyone recommend some decent wellingtons that doesn't cost the earth and are comfy.

Thankya very muchly

2. wind1

wind1 PetForums VIP

I have quite big feet and also fairly large calf muscles. Most wellies I have found are snug around the lower leg with jeans tucked in so I now buy mens green dunlops. I put lambswool insoles in them which makes them more comfortable and the legs are wider so no problem with them being too tight. Not the prettiest looking I'll admit but they do the job and are a lot cheaper than Hunters!

3. Idalia

Idalia PetForums Member

4. MontyMaude

MontyMaude PetForums VIP

I like the Joules short wellies but that's because I'm a shortarse and most normal wellies nip the back of my knees when I walk, I had a pair of hunters years ago but Hartley wore them due to the afore mentioned issue.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice