Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

well...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by celicababe1986, Mar 24, 2011.

1. celicababe1986

celicababe1986 PetForums VIP

Apart from my ciggies going through the roof, I am in a happy mood :D

The sun is shinning, my house is sparkling from the spring clean I have done earlier this week (took me forever :eek: , I have my gorgeous 20 month nephew with me for the day (who gets on brilliantly with my 15month old).
    :D :D :D :D

anyone else happy today??

2. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

didnt want to read and run.....but im stuck in while the sun is shining with a poorly baby :(

social worker is coming tomorrow and i cant even tidy up really! she will understand though :)

3. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

She not any better today? Poor baby:(

Ive been out all day taking my eldest to playgroup and running round like a blue @rse fly lol having an hour to myself before i start all over again:D

4. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

we have been to the drs today because she brought up a lot of bile this morning and shes pooing just bile now too. hes given her some dirolyte.

when i got her home i gave her a malted milk biscuit and half a slice of bread and so far its stayed down.

shes asleep now, when she wakes up i will give her another biscuit if she wants one. Dr also said if she wants milk give her it but if its making her poo worse then stop it, so at her usual tea time im thinking of giving her milk with a rusk in just so i know something is in her tummy.

5. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

Bless her, its horrible when they are poorly and there aint nothing you can really do for her either!

6. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Vickie1985, I hope your littlwe one feels better soon.:(
    Im happy today though.. Got my new washing machine delivered and someone to come and fit it on monday. Also had a vivarium delivered (coz Im getting a corn snake!!:D) and am now just waiting for Inigo's new cage to be delivered..

Only down side is it looks nice out and I cant take the dogs yet, coz Im still waiting!:rolleyes:

7. celicababe1986

celicababe1986 PetForums VIP

I have been out all morning, and am about to go out soon. Its lovely and I am taking advantage...this is the uk so the sun is very rare :eek:

Vickie1985-sorry to hear about your littlen. my two were ill all last week and weekend so happy they are a bit brighter now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice