UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday we put up the xmas tree :D and this morning we went to see santa at our local shopping center...the kids were the first to experience the new 3d experience :lol: we had a couple of photos and a prezzie for them both :D
My brother is coming round xmas day too to see the boys so ROLL ON XMAS :D:D:D:ihih:

·
Registered
13,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you being serious about your tree???
:yesnod: I did try and force it to next weekend but OH is ridiculously excited about xmas this year being Liams first xmas :D

I have also given out 80% of my xmas presents because i am fed up of seeing them :lol:

·
Registered
13,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Waohhhhh, have I blacked out for an entire month?
Last I looked it was the middle of november?

:lol:
Well if were gonna be pedantic its not even mid november yet :lol: This year i am having a stress free xmas and everything is going to be done, presents out, wrapping done EVERYTHING by mid december....then all i have to do is wake up on xmas day and open my present....oh yeah and the kids :sneaky2: and do dinner.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
blimey woman, i know i'm looking forward to it but i will not put my tree up till at least 1st december, you're nuts :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Yesterday we put up the xmas tree :D and this morning we went to see santa at our local shopping center...the kids were the first to experience the new 3d experience :lol: we had a couple of photos and a prezzie for them both :D
My brother is coming round xmas day too to see the boys so ROLL ON XMAS :D:D:D:ihih:
They have built asylums for people like you :p

·
Premium Member
33,941 Posts
I'm sorry but I think that's really weird, Christmas is supposed to a very special time, how can it be if it goes on for weeks and weeks.

·
Registered
10,506 Posts
I can't stand the tree going up , cluttering the up the house :prrr: It goes up about 1-2 weeks before and is down before NYE :D :p

God knows where we are going to put ours this year with new corner sofa :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
A few of my friends have posted pictures on facebook of their newly erected Christmas trees. I love Christmas but its still a bit early for me but each to their own, life would be boring if we were all the same wouldn't it. ;) :thumbup: :)

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I'm actually quite jealous, I have bought no presents yet and with 5 kittens running around, I don't think we'll be having a tree this year :eek: :crying:
Of course you will have a tree....a threadbare, chewed tree with stripped pieces of tinsel...fairy lights they don't work because the cats have chewed the wires....hohoho :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.