Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

well its.......

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mum2Alfie, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

11 degress here atm and hazy, but its meant to get up to 23 here today.....going over the park soon with Alfie and sister, taking a picnic. Whats everyone doing today?

2. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Our temperature and our next door neighbours said it was 33 here yesterday, I thought bloody hell we are the hottest in wales, but then find out our gardens are sun traps so it would show that temp, I reckon it was about 24 here and may be the same again today:D

3. ddb2

ddb2 PetForums Senior

its very warm here already and supposed to get hotter...i am just going to laze about and do nothing as not in the mood for anything today, feeling a bit melon colly :(

4. littleBichon

littleBichon PetForums Member

The sun is belting out here. Im stuck at work until 4:30, might have tea in the garden tonight though.. roll on bank holiday weekend!

5. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

meeting my step-daughter and kids for lunch at a New Forest pub :thumbsup: We can sit outside in the sun and watch the cows and ponies :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice