Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Well it is done!

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by B3rnie, Aug 19, 2009.

1. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

After hours and hours of research I have finally decided that it is best to get my 2 girls neutered. So they are booked in to be "done" on the 28th :eek:
    I have already started panicking :eek: This sucks I feel so guilty, I have to keep saying to myself "It's for the best, it's for the best":eek:ut:

2. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

Thats great they'll live forever! :)

have u booked them in at a good vets? When I had Miffy done they were ok, but I picked her up the same day and had 2 take her back the next day because she hadnt eaten and was in too much pain, so they druged her up again and kept her over night til she started eating, I wish they'd just kept her in over night in the first place

3. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

My vet is awesome, she loves rabbits and is very rabbit savvy, which has put my mind at rest a bit. Sorry to hear that Miffy had a hard time :(

4. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

:) thats great u wont have any problems and although Ive not notice a change in her madamish ways I am really looking forward to having her forever

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice