Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Well it all kicked off last night....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cazza1974, May 25, 2010.

1. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

As the title says. As some of you know I have been having some bother with some girls, thinking its ok to go in my garden and go on the trampoline without permission etc.
    They turned up yesterday evening and got on it so I called the police to log the incident. Then it escalated. A boy who lives in our street got involved and basically was a little s***. I called the police back and they sent someone out. They dealt with the kids and they were sent on their ways and they also went to visit parents.
    Next thing I know one of the "parents" (who I do not get on with) comes rocketing down the street and bangs on my door. I wrong footed her straightwawy by trying to invite her in. She wasn't intersted. She kept bnaging on about how I have it in for her daughter etc and when she couldn't bait me that way she kept trying to crticise MY parenting. In the end nothing was resolved with this woman and all she wanted was and argument which I wouldn't do, so she resorted to saying that basically if the police are involved anymore then I will have her daughters fathers side of the family to deal with.
    On a better note onre of the other girls parents came round and we resolved it. They were here til 11pm last night chatting. Oh yea they were told by this other girls Mam that if they came to see me that they would get a mouthful of abuse from me.

2. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

My hat off to you cazza, i think what you are doing is brilliant, sooner or later this abusive woman might get the message and realize that you cant get everything you want by trying to bully:thumbup:

3. Haley

Haley PetForums Member

gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. They are flippin well trespassing. Rightly so you called the police, you obviously was at the end of your tether. The parents should be apologising to you and telling their kids not to go on your property.

:mad:

4. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn PetForums Senior

Pity you can't rig something up so when the trampoline gets jumped on they get a soaking :lol:

At least one of the families is decent enough to sort this out like adults rather than a childish slanging match. She does realise though that she isn't helping her cause by threatening you with the father... if you get a callback from the police i'd give them this little tidbit of info.

Love how some folks can't and don't want to keep their kids from causing havoc and being little brats.

Hope this is that last of it :)

5. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

What chance have the kids got in learning to accept resposibility for their action when they have parents like that, who wont admit their kids have done wrong. Why should these kids and their parents think its ok just go onto someone elses property and take advantage of someones elses possesions it makes me so mad.

6. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

Nope. They were harassing Grace as she came home from a friends and because she dared to answer them back one of them wanted her to go out there. This child is 12 and Grace is 15.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice