Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Well impressed!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rebenda, Aug 13, 2009.

1. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

well ive just come off the phone to my car insurance company and am pretty impressed! i got my renewal in the post and they quoted me £1150 after last year it being £1300 this being my first year of driving, on a new car as well at 18 yrs old so the £1150 is for my second yr with no claims but 3 points. well anyway last month i lookd on the insurance website so id have a rough idea of what it might be and was quoted £980. so when i got my renewal i wernt too impressed!

anyway long story short i rang them and after being passd from pillor to post i was put onto really nice helpful woman and all i said was the above in better terms lol dead layed back and calm and she clicked around on the comp for abit and then said yes that is a bit hight we'l put it to £980 and went through all the bits and bats!

so without having to get annoyed which i thought i would have to threaten id go to another company i got the quote i wanted changed as easy as that

VERY IMPRESSED and they have me as a client for a 2nd year running! :D spose it cudda been less but i were expecting that with my points tut tut me!

P.s a MASSIVE spider just crawled out from under my bed!!!!!!! that could have gone in my mouth or on me when i were asleep!!!!!!!

2. MissG

MissG PetForums VIP

What company is that with? £980 is good for a young driver with only 1 NCB. Mine was pretty much the same as that on a 1.2 Clio when I first passed.

3. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Well done, Give you a tip for next yr - youngest goes on compare etc and puts in some daft imagined quote, shes half way through her second yr driving and her insurance was £650 :D

4. borderer

borderer Guest

the spider will come back when it is dark dont sleep with ya mouth open:eek:hmy:

5. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

DO NOT TELL ME THAT!!! lol i dont mind them being there but when it can walk in my mouth!!!!!!!!!omggggg lol its so massive as well!!! lol

yea i were thinkin afterwards i shudda made up a silly amount and see if i cudda got away with it but i dont mind ill do that next year!! lol just cudnt believe how easy it was i will be passing the advice onto friends!oh and it were direct line im with

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice