Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Well Im going to have a little moan now ....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ladywiccana, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

We have had a new tennant move into our nice block of 10 flats, the only drawback to the flats is that we have to use a communal washing machine and dryer, (not over keen on that so me mam does mine now thankfully:D)

Any was digressing there :D, this new person, moves in wiv a greyhound, your not allowed dogs here i was told :confused:, anyway, your not supposed to put pet blankets and the like in the communal washer/dryer and there is a notice pinned to the wall.

Anyway, yesterday my next doorsy, went to do her washing and lo and behold everything was covered in dog hairs, she was not best pleased i can tell you! So we have both complained, and apparantley were not the only ones to have complained either. Also he is out from 7am till 11pm and then does his washing at midnight! Wierd or what??? We think he has something to hide! Ive done nothing but itch ever since he has moved in :mad:

Some people just do NOT consider others ( your right baby Sahunk ;) :smilewinkgrin: )

2. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

:eek: is he out all that time without the dog?

I hope something is done about it, someone could have allergies or anything, he could be making people ill! Surely he could wash it in the sink or something :p

3. spid

spid PetForums VIP

Does the dog stay in all that time? I can't sleep if the wasing machine is on so 12am would be an awful time to start itup. I'd complain lots and lots.

4. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Some people I tell you :mad:

5. shortbackandsides

shortbackandsides PetForums VIP

why dont you just get your own washing machines????????

6. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

Has he been told he can't have a dog? If so thats so rude. Even if he had special permission or his dog he shouldn't be washing it's things in the shared machine especially at midnight. I would be complaining too.

7. kittykat

kittykat PetForums VIP

urghh I know all about putting dog blankets in the washing machine! :( never, never ever again! It's really horrible you have my sympathies!

8. sammyben

sammyben Guest

Eurgh!!! I dont blame you for not sharing the washing machine....how come you have to share one with 9 other occupants anyway??

x

9. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

We have to share, because its sheltered housing, and so no plumbing in the flats :(, still on the flip side i aint got no big electric bill for the washin machine and dryer lol.

We have complained, and no he shouldnt have the dog here, and its not left in all the time!

10. My very first home when i left my parents was in a block of flats which had been converted from a large victorian house and there was place to have a mashing machine fitted so we all had to share a washing machine and tumble dryer which was located in the basement. so its not so unusual

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice