UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went in to town today on my own cos Im off work.

Sat outside the cafe having a cuppa and there was a man a few seats away.

He called to me and asked if I was married, yes I said, Oh he said sorry, I was going to ask you out for a drink tonight:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Blimey I thought it was only young people that happened to:eek::eek:

Wouldnt have minded if it was a 30ish yr old;););)

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
I bet he was sat there watching you like this ----> :drool: :lol: Enjoy the attention! It's quite a compliment to be asked out like that randomly. ;)

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
What a lovely compliment. No matter what age you are, it must still be nice to know that someone thinks you are attractive enough to extend such an invitation. :)

Enjoy the buzz hun. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Awesome!

My funniest one wasn't someone wanting my attention... I went out for a drink with my stepdad (some 20+ years my senior, grey gaired and beardy) when my mum was away when I was about 18.... the local (that's "Local"!!) pub couldn't keep their eyes off us. We were the village gossip for weeks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.