Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Well aint OH's just lovely?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JJAK, Jun 8, 2010.

1. JJAK

JJAK PetForums VIP

Right,

my other half just told me That he'd rather sell me, before he sold his dog.
    his follow up sentence was "for a million pounds, obviously, but ud definitely be going before the dog did"
    - nice to know he's got his priorities right LOL

So....what would your other half's sell you for and would you be going before your pets...or would the pets go first??

2. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

LOL tell him your gonna pop him on ebay.... haha

3. JJAK

JJAK PetForums VIP

i told him if he didnt start being nice the dog would be going back to where it came from haha!

he then said "if that were the case youd soon be out the door and id change the locks"

4. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Dont have that problem lol............they are all my dogs expect for the older one Benji is his. lolol

5. momentofmadness

LOL there is always a replacement man somewhere.. hahha

My OH used to give me grief about the horses... He used to enjoy going the shows etc till he started getting back into his superbikes.. LOL then he didn't want to go shows with his kids but spend time with his mates on the bikes, suited me...

Anyway he once said you would get rid of me before the horses, Bloody right... My horses didn't bully me and give me grief... And now he is gone.. LMAO..

6. JJAK

JJAK PetForums VIP

hehe, my OH knows hed be gone long before my horses,
    he also knows that if he moans about it that i just stop listening and go off riding haha....

anyways i couldnt get rid of this girley before the OH :

[​IMG]

7. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

lol my OH would say the same about the kittens! but its ok, as long as i get half the 1 million i would be happy lol

8. momentofmadness

Isn't she beautiful.. how old and how big do you expect her to be.. Did you breed her yourself? x

9. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

ummmm who needs to sell them i`d give my oh away free of charge before any of my pets....in fact if anyone wants him i`ll happily pack him up and post him :lol: anything for a bit of peace :thumbup: :p

10. JJAK

JJAK PetForums VIP

yepps :) homebred :)
    cob X warmblood
    she is 5 weeks old today....Were not quite sure, were hoping around 15.2ish

mum is 14hh and dad is a 3 yr old currently standing at 16.2 (so hopefully hes got abit more growing to do! - he was only 15hh when we ran them together!)

11. JJAK

JJAK PetForums VIP

Tell me about it, my OH left me a note on the fridge this morn that said

"do the washing up, love yah" so iv left him one that says "Who do you think i am? Cinderella!" :D

12. momentofmadness

Dod you breed to produce a hunter then or workers... Cause from that breeding you would expect some bone with lovely movement.. xx

13. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

My OH says he would give up anything to keep me Xbox included :eek: I think he is saying it to keep me sweet though ;)

14. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

pmsl :lol: :lol: omg nice one, bet he`ll get a shock when he reads that, i`d love to see his face!!!!

i got rushed into hospital last week and they told my oh to take the next day off to keep an eye on me, when i got home he bought me flowers and choccies which shocked me so i thought i was in for a day of being looked after.....instead he sat upstairs playing his football game shouting down for a drink or food, i was so tempted to slip some ex-lax in it

15. JJAK

JJAK PetForums VIP

Sounds JUST like my OH,
    i was really poorly the other week, couldnt get out of bed - hit by a train type ill, he brought me some chocolate and painkillers and was all lovey dovey, 5 pm came "chick, what you making for tea? Oh, and dont forget the dogs need walking" cudda slapped him! threw my chocolates at him and went for a bath instead hehe!

More than likely,
    you should test it ;)

16. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

haha oh i got the same, i was in hospital for 7 hours and as it was emergency everyone was all flapping around and by the time i got home we just ate and went to bed him saying he was getting up first thing to look after me.....yeah right :rolleyes: he got up and asked 'what`s for breakfast? oh and don`t forget to feed the dog and cat (like he ever does it anyway) and i forgot to feed the pigs their veggies yesterday as i was so exhausted after everything' :eek: he wasn`t even the one who was ill. makes you wonder why we tolerate them at times haha

17. JJAK

JJAK PetForums VIP

Sometimes you just need someone to bully! :thumbup:
    And my OH is about the only person i can be mean to and he will just laugh it off

18. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

My mum did something similar the other day. we were talking to a guy she knew and he commented on the dog

mum: Oh, do you want to buy it (joking)
    me: i'll sell you before i sell the dog!
    Mums friend: You'd get more for the dog hen

that shut her up! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice