Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Welcome home

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by hayleyb, Aug 1, 2009.

1. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

So i went away this week with my nanna to coventry, and left Sheldon with my oh. Just a little note Sheldon and oh are not really friends so i was very worried that Sheldon would be really naughty and oh wudnt be able to cope.
    however they seemed to get on very well. Sheldon didnt even wake oh up.

anyway i got home on thurs evening, came through the door and didnt even get so much as a hello from Sheldon.
    All he wanted was to know if i had treats and then to go out and play.

to say the least i am quite upset. i cant believe he doesnt love me and he didnt miss me. makes me wonder if he's really that bothered whether its me that feeds him or the devil :(

2. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

Aww don't worry about it! My cats do this if i dare to leave them all day into the evening for a special occasion!!
    Sheldon will get over it, its just a ''well you left me mum so if you think i'm going to talk to you for 24 hours think again'' attitude lol!!
    xx

3. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

ha ha i hope so. Its been 2 days and he's still not my friend. not even comin to bed with me on a nite now.

4. Crocky

Crocky PetForums Junior

How about today, still ignoring you?

I shouldn't worry too much, he's probably pissed off that you 'left' him, like Acacia86 said.
    When we come home after a holiday, Rocky doesn't even look at us. Doesn't care about the treats we bring along, doesn't want to be huged...
    Doesn't last long either, so I guess yours will be back to normal soon! ;)

5. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

he seemed a little better last nite. came to bed with me and then during the nite woke me up to snuggle. and ive jst managed to get a love off him wen i came home from work.

any ideas why he wakes me up and didnt wake oh up while i was away.
    i never get up with him or feed him so it cant be that??

6. Mr Gizmo

Mr Gizmo Body of a Buddah.

He know's who's the soft touch :lol::sneaky2:

7. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

ha ha that is so true. but i cant help it, ive made my bed now i must lie in it :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice