Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Weirdos are knocking on doors

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by danielled, Apr 26, 2011.

1. danielled

danielled Guest

They just rang my intercom. I get nervous when this happens. Think I will be ignoring and staying on here ta very much. Something about voting no thanks.

2. shells

shells PetForums VIP

dont blame you hun, i scare them away lol its soo funny not met any of them with the balls to actually stay n talk to me :D

3. kirk68

kirk68 PetForums VIP

Tell me how you do this, they just bug the life out of me. I've tried telling them I;m not intersted, I've told them to f**k off, they just keep coming back:mad:

4. danielled

danielled Guest

Scares me a bit when this happens tbh.

5. Jess2308

Jess2308 PetForums VIP

Im really antisocial and never answer the door, unless its the postie and i've ordered something :lol: I get a lot of charity/gas/electric/jehovahs callers and it really annoys me. One night last week I had THREE different people knock on the door after 8pm. So rude.

6. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

It's not so much the knocking on doors that bothers me. It's the strange high pitched warbling noises they make through the letter box! :blink:

7. shells

shells PetForums VIP

what can i say im a big scarry monster one look sends em running dont know y hehehe aparently i dont need to speak as my eyes talk for me and i can give some evil/scarry looks:eek: n theres me thinking im a lill angel:D

8. bigdaddy

bigdaddy PetForums VIP

i love to wind them up quite enjoy them knocking the door gives me some thing to do when im bored

9. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

ahhh the voting thing the No or Yes to the New voting system I have voted already Bia the post so has Hubby.

But not had anyone knock on the door but saying that i also have a NO COLD CALLING sign on the door! :D it even threatens them with Trespassing lol

10. shells

shells PetForums VIP

i would go nutts if they done that to me thats awful behavier.
    totaly agree this is verry rude .
    a lot of people get nervous especialy if its late or dark or there on there own. my sister inlaw will only anser the door in the evaning when she is on the phone to someone usually me no idea y though :confused:

11. shells

shells PetForums VIP

can you not turn the intercom off??

12. danielled

danielled Guest

I don't know why it scares me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice