Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Weird things your neighbours do

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Starlite, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

Got me thinking yesterday. OH was cleaning the car out front (he has a BMW Tourer now, his pride and joy lol :)) and when I looked out the livingroom window to see how he was getting on the wee woman from across the street was out AGAIN.

She stands at her front door up to 10x a day just, watching the street. :blink: She will stand at her front door with her breakfast/dinner while her wee dog plods around the front garden. I wouldnt think this was weird but her house is the same as mine and she has a large back garden and back door access so I dont get it!
    Every time I walk around my living room I can feel eyes on me, its soooo creepy :eek: She has also told all the kids not to go near my dog as "he" is dangerous (thinks im deaf apparently :rolleyes::) and she has the cheek to stand and judge everyone else but mysteriously disappears when her sons parole officer comes knocking, funny eh?

Her drug addict son is on a tag and always trying to bum lifts (I told him where to go, OH is too nice) and due to him and his "mates" the police are in the street all the time as they are always cuasing trouble now - thank God we are moving!

Anyone else have weird ones?

2. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

My neighbours probably think I am weird because I lie on the grass in the back garden and talk to my cat...... :D :D His conversation is SOOOOOOO much better than theirs!! :D

3. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

She'd be good in an allotment, get her to walk up the row and you go behind her and put in the seeds were she left the drag maks in the ground from her boobs :eek: lol

4. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

Just airing her birthday suit :p
    Our neighbours are fine except the day we moved in 18 months ago the chap next door stuck his head round the fence and said, 'would you mind cutting back your plants- they're leaning on my fence' :rolleyes:: The house had been empty for two years so I'm not surprised that the garden was a bit overgrown but give us a chance!

5. lizzyboo

lizzyboo PetForums VIP

our neighbours are just complete harse holes!

they think we cant see them but we can! they stand at their windows and watch our every move......

and think they have the god given right to coment on things that t be quite frank just dont concern them..... like how our lovely next door neighbour should have done ALL his drive when he had some paved at a cost of £3000 for the bit he had done caue now he is lowering the tone of the street etc!

6. shoreset

shoreset PetForums Senior

I only really have four nieghbours, and one of them in the Drs surgery so i see plenty of wierd people going there, but the other two work full time so i rarely see them...... and tbh we're the wierd ones :eek:

7. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

My neighbour a jonah witness and talks about the world ending and people who ant one like meeeee will got to hell and she always painting her fence eventhough she already painted it hmmmmm strange lol

8. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

We are the weird ones!! :D I will put my bins out in my jimmy jams, my hubby will play with his toy helicoptors and cars out on the front green. I walked my empty pram around the green the first day I got it to try it out! :D We have a large swimming pool every summer which gets bigger every time and dont care that we are fat....we run in the garden with our cossys on! :D We have a tent in the middle of our garden! :D We are the weird neighbours and dont care! :D

9. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

old lady on one sides nice but going deaf so dont realise how noisey she's being at times (usually early morning) Lady the other sides nice too but her kids & grandkids are arseholes, son comes round EVERY morning about 7am to walk her dogs, he has a VERY loud voice & insists on standing in her front garden talking to her & the dogs for 15 mins before he walks them often kicking a ball round with them having them barking loudly early morning.

He sets my dogs & the other neighbours dogs off same time every morning, but I cant let mine out till he gets his fat ARSE in gear & gets for his walk as there'd be hell onbetween our dogs.

They sit out in the front garden drinking in nice weather (they ALL like plenty of drink) Every time I put our dogs out I check to see if theirs are out, if not I put ours out, you can bet 2 mins after ours go out the grand son deliberately puts theres out cos he likes them going at one another, or he'll start kicking a foot ball against the fence!

Often wish I could just pick up my whole house n garden n move it some where secluded with no neighbours!!!!

My house is rented so I have to get my dogs back in theres is their own so it doesnt matter about theirs barking!

10. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

What do our neighbours do....umm let me see.... f all seriously! they dont get dressed, work anything apart from attract bloody chavs:mad:

11. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

LOL i`m not quite sure where to start on my neighbours!

firstly i have the thing next door, i don`t even wanna go into that creature :mad:

on the other side of me i have crazy cat woman (as in a real crazy cat woman, she stinks to the high heavens and people avoid her in shops, her house stinks of booze/cats and all her cats are skanky looking). not only that but she wears sunglasses all winter and then in the summer she never wears them :rolleyes: she also lets her cats toilet all over her house and picks it up in blue towel and slings it onto the pavement outside her house (which is also the main pavement in the street) and she leaves biscuits and chicken bones out on the street. she used to dump her rubbish at our front door as the bin men wouldn`t take it which came to a head on xmas eve as i kept putting it back at her door so she came and ripped the bag open and scattered it all across our front door - needless to say she`s never done it again!

two doors down they own and extremely dog aggressive staffy, lovely looking dog and i have no problems with him but the owners seem ot encourage the behavior. they leave the blinds open all day so the dog can sit at the window and when another dog walks past he does a flip off the window sill and smashes into their glass front door trying to break through to kill the other dog :eek: they shut the blinds when they come home though as they don`t like the noise and hassle of dogs walking past :rolleyes: they refused to wear a muzzle on the dog as it made them look less hard even though it`s attacked at least 7 dogs in the past couple of years and that`s only the ones i`ve heard of (2 of which have had to have surgery) when the police come out they hide in the house then take off for a while. i think the police have finally caught them though as the dog now has a name tag and a muzzle but the idiots are walking round with one of them fabric muzzles and the dog can`t pant properly which is fantastic in weather like this :mad:

across from us we have a strange family, lovely people but just don`t seem to be on this planet half the time. they`ll park their car in the middle of the road blocking our entire street off and then when people ring the police they`ll come out shouting that they were only going for a shower etc :rolleyes:: they`ve also had their car registered in our address for the past year regardless of us asking them to sort it out, we ended up having to tell the dvla it wasn`t our car as we`ve had fines sent through, tax reminders and the police out for traffic incidents that have nothing to do with us. the police are on first name terms with them too they`re out so often and the daughter dances naked in front of the downstairs window with the blinds open :lol:

i soooooo can`t wait till we move, only a few weeks now :D

12. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

Maybe you should give her a tin of starch as a pressie on her next one!!! :D :D

13. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

We have a neighbour that leaves the outside light and bathroom light on 24/7.When they 1st moved in i asked if the knew the outside light was on (being friendly),and she relpied " yeah i know,we've always done that.:confused:

14. bigdaddy

bigdaddy PetForums VIP

our neighbours aint to bad 1 side is a grave yard and the other side dont really see her much

all good

15. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

I wouldnt mind living in an old church never have any problems with neighbours then:D

16. manic rose

manic rose PetForums VIP

what an absolute waste of electric!

the house next door to me has recently been brought and think they are doing it up before they move it/rent it out. they have a bad habit of parking so they block other peoples drives rather than parking on their own driveway which is easily big enough for 2 cars at least. had to tell them to move their vehicle this morning as blocking my drive so instead of moving it onto their driveway they moved it so it was blocking someone elses drive. they haven't even moved in yet but they will really get peoples backs up doing that! :nono:

17. Mese

Mese PetForums VIP

My elderly neighbour cuts her entire lawn with a pair of scissors ... normal sewing scissors
    she also washes her windows in the rain , inside and out

she's lived next door to us since I was a little kid (we bought our house from my Dad after my Mum died , so I live where I grew up) and she's always done these things , so its not like its because she's gotten a little strange as she got older , lol

she's potty as a fruitcake , but a lovely , friendly lady , so her eccentricities just endear her to me :)

18. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

We wash the car in the rain....oh and BBQ!!! :D

19. pacey63

pacey63 PetForums Member

on the one side i have a nice young couple who have not long moved in, they are ok on the other side i have nurds from hell, not to long ago i reported them to the rspca for the sake of their dog, i had told them they should take it to the vet numerous times & they did nothing, so i had no choice ..they knew it was me but took exception the second time the rspca called because they brought a film crew with them, i was called every swearword under the sun over the fence, luckily the husband kept his mouth shut (when i boxed as a kid i was 80 wins & 2 losses, i may not have the body any more but the brain still works) i also have had to put up with garden fires at any oppertunity even if you have a line full of washing, anything would go it even plastics , their garden is a dumping ground for old fridges, the front garden has an old mattress rotting away, one phone call & the council would move it but thats to simple for them..i work nights but its nothing to be woken by a chainsaw, strimmer etc at 10 in the morning> rant over:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice