Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Weird doggy behaviour.

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by catz4m8z, May 15, 2010.

1. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

On one of our road walks there is a section of road just before a school that totally freaks Adam out. Even though he is my most confident dog at a certain point he gets quite scared and constantly checks behind him (that seems to be his biggest worry). If someone is coming up behind us he really barks at them, totally not like him. Yesterday it was a man with a toddler walking along and tiny people are normally his fav!!:) Usually he is pulling towards them, tail wagging.
    Nothing bad has ever happened on this road to him or anywhere! Its a total mystery to me?:confused:
    Although our old BC refused to go into a building on an abandoned railway station we went to no matter how much you coaxed him!

Anyone else have anywhere that freaks your dog out without reason??

2. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

There is one stretch of roda that Harvey will always go loopy on and bite the lead... always the exact spot too. :confused: Again there is nothing I can think of that could have triggered this behaviour. I we walk the other side he doesn't do this. He also wont get into a car, he backs of as if this thing is rreally going to hurt him. :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice