Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Weightwatchers Online.............

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by claire, Aug 10, 2009.

1. claire

claire Guest

Anyone else tried weightwatchers Online ive been doing it a week today, its been good, ive slipped a few times but lost 5lbs :)

Anyone else on a diet? what sort??? anygood??

2. Spaniel mad

Spaniel mad PetForums VIP

Im on the best diet

See food diet

I see food and i eat it yum yum

lol

I havnt got the willpower to diet

3. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

ooo well done! i did the ww groups only went to a few then got sick of paying! gunna start it at home and just wieght myself here i have the books and everything.

4. owieprone

owieprone PetForums VIP

i used to do that was quite good, but i don't have will power so needed my OH to also pay attention to what i was eating, it helped me lose half a stone tho so pretty good.

I am on a NO-BREAD diet as my 'bread baby' has come back with a vengence.. so bread and other carby stuff is banned to 2 slices of bread a week, 1 baked or 3 small tatties a week, 50g pasta or rice, etc etc.. no obvious carbs more than once a day lol. which actually is pretty easy as i love salads and i could eat chicken till they were extinct.

How much you looking to lose? I'm trying (and failing due to lack of gymage) to lose 1.5 stone.. a stone of which i've put back on.. but i was expecting that as i was on a radical diet for 3 weeks before my wedding klast april lol.

i then expect to put on a stone of muscles (rather than the pork i have just now) after i've reached my target weight and started gymming properly again and the basketball season starts up properly. :D

5. animallover111

well done claire......5lb's thats fantastic......:)

6. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

Good on you Claire....but dont feel down if you let it slip....xxxx ;) :D

1 person likes this.
  7. claire

claire Guest

8. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

9. Spaniel mad

Spaniel mad PetForums VIP

10. Kat28

Kat28 PetForums VIP

Well done :D.I am doing the tescos online diet. I have lost nearly 2 stone now.

11. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

Whats the tescos online diet? and well done for the wieght loss!

12. Kat28

Kat28 PetForums VIP

Thank you:D.Its simular to weight watchers really. They work out your ideal weight then work out how many calories you can have a day. It also works out a meal plan for the week for you with recipes. Then you just weigh yourself once a week and put it into computer. You can tell it how many alcoholic drinks a week you want to have as well :D.

13. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

I've tried to do diets a zillion times in the past couple of years.

But I have lost 3 stone in the past two years.

I basically made sure I had three main meals a day, that's making sure I eat breakfast. If I want a snack, I would have a yoghurt or a piece of fruit.

And... I would do 100 sit ups a day.

Now I've kinda lost the willpower, but I walk much more than I used to so that's some exercise, gonna be starting to do sit ups again at some point, so now it's just the food I have to sort out lol.
    x

14. Indie

Indie PetForums VIP

Congrats on the weight loss. I thought about it but unless i have some one looking over me when i get weighed dont think i cud do it. I went to WW once and lost 4 stone. I am just cutting down at the moment and have just discovered WW korma sauce so having that for tea

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice