UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the weekend is upon us

Has anyone got any plans???

Im going to have a lay in and not move from my bed until at least 8am lol

I think i might bath the dogs if its nice weather

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Nothing planned as such - my niece is coming to stay for the weekend.
Prob take her swimming and or to the cinema.
If the weathers any good lots of lovely walks.

·
Banned
8,756 Posts
Saturday my dad is coming to visit :) and hopefully bath the dogs if the weather holds out. Sunday think I might take the dogs and kids for walk and picnic, doesn't matter the weather coz if its raining we all wear wellies and splash in the puddles :D

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
I am off to a banging party..........:smilewinkgrin:

I wish...lol well in my head when i am having a wee drink...;)

·
Registered
10,428 Posts
Tonight I have to bath Simba and Owen as tomorrow we are at Stafford for the hound show. Owen's breeder is coming over from Ireland with the father of Freyja's pups that weren't to be.

On sunday I will haveto catch upon all my washing and everything else.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Well tonight kicks the weekend off so I will in indulging in the usual Pizza and Wine :D Then tomorrow I'm going shopping with my Mom and I can't wait, don't see much of her so will be nice to spend some girly time with her. Saturday evening will be spent with the hubby drinking more wine and watching DVD then Sunday will be gardening, washing car, and cooking roast and chilling.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
probably nothing this weekend
I have Kenla210 coming to see the puppies tonight :D YAY :D
Tomorrow big long walk with Bess, for about 3-4 hours involving lots of training
and sunday who knows, might go to Blenheim for dad rabbit pen and help him train the dogs :D :D

·
Registered
6,541 Posts
Transferring all my stuff from my old laptop to my new one :)

Depending on the weather my son and I will be out and about with the dogs :D

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
Mine needs doing as well please, i found dead bugs in it today :eek:
I know the feeling, i got a dead bird stuck in my grill today!! poor little begger, no chance he would of survived an 80mph collision with my moter though.. he just hopped outta the hedge infront of me!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.