Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

weekend plans?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Leah84, May 22, 2010.

1. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

just wondered what you`ve all been up to/got planned for the rest of the weekend? haven`t been on here in a while so thought i`d catch up :)

so far this weekend my 2 month old beloved iphone had broken and it`s gonna cost me £150 to get a new one so it`ll be another 2 weeks of torture till i get my money. we got up at 630 this morning to take banjo for a walk before it got too hot then we went to the beach for the day leaving her with oh`s parents and we`re planning on having a bbq tonight......pretty much the same plan we have for tomorrow lol

2. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

Oh no, how come you have to pay to get your iPhone fixed?! Or is it accidental damage as opposed to technical faults?

Having a BBQ this afternoon then in work tomorrow :(

I've signed up for aerobics classes on a Tuesday night though :lol:

Hope your BBQ is nice :thumbup:

3. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

yeah it`s accidental somehow water got into it and we can`t work out how. i had it then fell asleep and it was fine then and we woke up in the middle of the night and it was wet and hasn`t worked since but there was absolutely no liquids anywhere near it and everyone else was in bed :confused: stupidly i never had insurance but luckily apple have offered me a brand new iphone for £150. i tried my contents insurance and they said if i had broke it in any other way they`d have covered it, so typical lol

awww thanks, hope yours goes well too. hopefully my oh won`t give us all food poisoning :lol:

4. Colette

Colette PetForums VIP

I've got a mate coming round for pizza and wine at some point - if she ever gets here! She was supposed to phone me at 4pm to double check directions before leaving....
    Have bought paranormal activity on dvd so may be watching that later.

Tomorrow no idea yet. OH is working, so home alone again.

5. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

:lol: I love the depth of faith you have in him :lol:

That's a bugger about the iPhone. My friend woke up and had knocked her HTC off her bedside table and the screen was just a mess. So unlucky and such a bomb to fix! Its good Apple will do you a new one though for £150. Hopefully most of your stuff is backed up on your itunes too!

6. H0lly

H0lly PetForums VIP

Dont do it !!! The film that is !! I watched it tuesday i havent slept since :(

7. H0lly

H0lly PetForums VIP

same thing happened with my HTC , "water damage" But no idea why , i sent it for repair but they couldnt , so i claimed on my insurance i have with my bank acount might be worth checking with them as some accounts have extras that you dont know about :)

8. Colette

Colette PetForums VIP

Holly - I REALLY hope it is that bad!
    I've always loved horror movies and the feeling of being scared witless, but they just don't scare me like they used to. Mostly I prefer the dodgy old ones (Steven Kings etc) although I did like Last House on the Left, that was pretty horrific (though still not scary).

9. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

i have lots of faith in him, just none of it positive :lol: :lol:

he ended up sleeping downstairs the night it broke as i was beside myself and couldn`t sleep (i need to stop being so attached to that dam thing lol) i`ve just rang apple and they`re in the process of sending things out so i can send the old one back and receive my new one.

thanks for the advice holly but i`ve just got a basic bank account so no extras for me. think this has taught me a lesson that £12 is never too much for insurance when i risk things like this happening!!

hope you enjoy your movie and pizza colette!! let me know how the film is as i`ve been meaning to buy it :)

10. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

My mum, brother and sister have been at the garden centre today working because it's been so busy from the weather. Me and Inca have been chilling out doing nothing (well I wrote two letters, EFFORT.) and we're having a BBQ tonight and going to a friend's tomorrow night for a BBQ. Tomorrow morning very early to beat the heat my aunty might take me to Bolam Lake before she flies back to Jersey in the afternoon.

11. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

We had to go and fetch the caravan home from the storage place this mornings and have spent the afternoon getting ready for it to go on the drive. Just moving bricks and things from when we widened the drive.

We are now waiting for my brother and others to arrive so that they can help us to get it on the drive. The drive is a slope so 3 of us will never get it up the drive on our own.

12. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Nothing special. Keeping the dogs cool in this heat will be a challenge enough for me :p Sky is currently attacking the sprinkler!

[​IMG]

13. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Aww bless!!!

Don't worry Colette Paranormal Activity is fine ;)

14. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

:eek: how gorgeous is she, i always forget till i see pics of her lol get one of them cheap paddling pools and put it out the garden for them to play in, we`re taking one up to and`s mom`s tomorrow for banjo to play in while we go to the beach

15. willa

willa PetForums VIP

I'm off babysitting soon. Then tomorrow we have a party at the Nursery School i work at. (it's been going for 25 years, so having a party to celebrate, 250 old pupils are coming back for the day)!!

16. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Aww!! :( I'm going to get one of those plastic sand pit/water pit things from argos next week. They'll only burst a paddling pool within minutes lol xx

How is Banjo anyway? :D

17. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

I wanted to go to Devon but oh is mean and said no, so we are going next week.

I then wanted to start work on the garden. but have wasted the day being hungover instead!!

Going to spend tomorrow out and about with OH and brams though!

18. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

yeah the one i got is plastic but it only cost £2 and it was brody`s old one so it doesn`t mater if she bursts it although banjo is more the type to pounce rather than dig

yeah she`s ok, still got a little limp but it comes and goes but the vet said so long as it doesn`t get any worse just leave her on metacam for now but she`ll need an op in the future. she still pounces around like there`s no tomorrow so it`s obviously not bothering her too much

19. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

been work today ... im off tomorrow... not sure what im doing yet

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice