Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

weein

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by laurajoshua05, May 6, 2011.

1. laurajoshua05

laurajoshua05 PetForums Junior

any idea how i can stop missie weein on the kitchen floor at night she never weeed at night for a week then started weeing and poohing so put paper down for a few days but then thought she would get use to it so not going to bother with that now should i get up in the night should i limit her water any ideas would be great
    thanks

2. mama_abz

mama_abz PetForums Member

i used puppy training sheets before. they are more absorbant than paper and so aloud me to move them, once used to them in say the kitchen gradually move them towards the door then outside ive always found they then tell you when they need to go out.
    If it is only happening at night time i find a nice half hour to hour walk before bed has always been sufficent aslong as they are able to go out in garden or for walk first thing in the morning.

hope that helps.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice