UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello im new to pet forums but i have been reading a few threads lately and decided to make an account. I have a 11 month old cocker spaniel called Daisy. Cheeky rascal lol:) anyway im in a bit of a dilema my hubbie put weed killer in the garden this morning not thinking of daisy so now shes housebound until her evening walk. Does anyone know when i can let her back into the garden? She is dying to go out. The weed killer is a cheap one from Lidl that he picked up yesterday and it doesn't say anything about pets on the back:confused: anybody any advice? Thanks

G

·
Should be ok once it's dry, but if you are worried just make sure she doesn't eat any grass while out there and wash feet when she comes in. :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Better to be safe than sorry. At 11months she's probably still at the stage of eating anything and everything i just wouldn't take the risk, i would keep her out of the garden for a good few days yet.

·
Registered
18,075 Posts
There should be a contact number or email address on the bottle. Id give them a ring and find out how great of a poisons risk it is.

Otherwise contact Lidl customer services.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.