Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Wee chancer!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Calinyx, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Calinyx

Calinyx PetForums VIP

Had fed the pup, dog and cat as per normal this morning, but Cali [eldest dog] today decided that she didn't want to wolf hers down in a race with the mini canine dyson. They were both then popped out into the garden to have a bimble and chase the neighbourhood cat :eek: .By chase, I mean Cali barks at the tree half way down the garden and shoves her long rough collie nose under the fence where she gets hissed at. I think it's actually the cat laughing as Cali can only get her nose so far before it gets wedged. Kenzie pup then wanted back in, but cali was to ingrossed in her game.

After about 10 mins of chase the cat, Kenzie sauntered off whilst I sat with my cuppy. I could hear Cali barking, so thought better get her in. At the same time I could hear the distinct sound of metal hitting metal and munching noises. The pup decided that as her weetabix obviously didn't touch the sides on the way down, then the unguarded and almost full bowl was fair game! :eek: She knew when I went through she was in trouble as she shot past me.......but the cheeky wee monkey had her tail going at 19 to the dozen..:D

So at lunch today i'm not going to give her quite as much to eat as she's probably had her full lunch and tea quota of food by nicking Cali's instead.

Thing is I usually pick up both bowls as soon as they are done.....but my half awake head wasn't quite with it this morning:eek:

Oh and the sight that met me at the back door when I went to let Cali in.......a two tone rough collie face, with her beautiful sandy coloured face on one side, and clarted mud on the other as the frost has now gone and we've had rain.:incazzato: .....and all this before 7.30am!

2. emmaviolet

emmaviolet PetForums VIP

ha ha! what a sweet girl she is!

brother alfie says keep up the good work kenzie!!!!!:D

3. Calinyx

Calinyx PetForums VIP

Tell Alfie...she needs no encouragement. I keep telling the family we should have called her Trouble!

4. emmaviolet

emmaviolet PetForums VIP

ha ha sounds just like her brother, he is so much trouble, but super smart with it too, he outsmarts us all the time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice