Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Wedding Photographers

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sassysas, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Sassysas

Sassysas PetForums Senior

Does anyone know of any photographers in the east sussex area that don't require you to re-morage your home? I'm tearing my hair out, because I can't afford or justify hundreds and hundreds of pounds for photos... :(

#1 Sassysas, Aug 20, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
  2. GSDlover4ever

GSDlover4ever PetForums VIP

well my mum and her future husband talke dme into being the photographer at my future step brothers wedding as i had just passed a photography course.

i didn't want to do it and i was very nervious.

luckily enough the overall image quality was good and the bride and groom liked the images :)

however i will never do it again - the groom was very grumpy telling me to hurry up etc.... - i put hours into editing the images etc.... and haven't actually had a thanks from the bride and groom yet. :mad:
    and it was months ago that i did the wedding!

basically because i was "family" they expected me to do it all for nothing!!!:cursing: :cursing: :mad:

you could possibly find photographers who have possibly finished a photography course and want to start doing weddings!

although it is touch adn go if the overall images will be good or not - probably best to see portfolia adn basically tell them what you want - style, arty shots group shots etc...

3. Sassysas

Good tip,thank you :)
    I'm not suprised you don't want to do that again, especially as you haven't been thanked yet.

4. GSDlover4ever

GSDlover4ever PetForums VIP

no problem - when are you getting married? :)

5. Sassysas

In march :D can't wait!!!

6. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

Alison Groves is a fantastic photographer, she did my aunty's wedding and also my mum hired her to get some family shots after we saw how fantastic her wedding ones were but I'm not sure if she would go down south as she is located in Newcastle area...you could give it a try though!

Alison Groves Photography - Weddings Photography, Pre-Wedding Shoots, Reportage Weddings, contemporary Photography Newcastle, Durham, Hexham, Corbridge, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Stockton, Northumberland, North East, Manchester, Leeds.
    Jesus christ I'm on her site :eek: on the teenagers bit, I was only eleven :p god I never knew that haha! :eek:

7. Sassysas

Thank you :D I will email her later.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice