Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Wedding Advice

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by WelshOneEmma, Apr 23, 2011.

1. WelshOneEmma

WelshOneEmma PetForums VIP

So, I am getting married in just under 6 months! Booked everything and paid deposits - still feel like I have forgotten something!

So just thought I would see if anyone has any advice for the actual day? ie. something you forgot to do and wished you had? or vice versa?

one bit of advice I currently have for someone wedding dress shopping - if going for a big dress, remember that the sample dress has been tried on lots and will have dropped a bit, so the dress you order will be a lot bigger!! :eek:

2. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

Right!...I suggest you go out now and find a bloke...:D

3. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

Oo I shall be watching this thread and making notes!!!

4. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

I got married in september emma and i was the same, it was such a stressful time as i was daily fretting about stuff, remember this and that!! :cryin::cryin:

If i can help at all i will xx

5. WelshOneEmma

WelshOneEmma PetForums VIP

Haha, I KNEW I had forgotten something major! :D

Meant to be finishing the invitations today and already fed up and finding other things to do!

6. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

The morning of Big Day try to relax, there will be enough people there to sort out the last minute things so leave it to them. Then the Wedding it's self:- take a few deep breaths now and then and have a little look around, when arriving at the church or where ever your getting married, the service it's self and the photos, it's the little things you see that will be the happy memories that will mean the most.

7. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

I knew i was in trouble when the mrs said "you do" before i had a chance to change my mind :cryin: Always film the wedding, so when you argue you can play the film backwards and watch yourself walk out of the church a free person :D

Gratch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice