Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Websites that show pictures of a kitten and pictures of the same kitten grown up?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by HeartofClass, Feb 5, 2012.

1. HeartofClass

HeartofClass PetForums VIP

Hello!

This might be an odd request, but for some reason when I thought about this in my head I imagined there must be tons of sites like that. I was either wrong, or I am a bad googler :D

I am currently looking at a few breeds and breeders of kittens, as I have interest in buying one. But I've noticed that the cat's fur colour and looks in general might change quite a lot when the cat grows up. So a kitten may be a very promiment white-black tabby, but upon growing up the fur appears a different, more faded colour.

I was wondering if there exists a site where people would upload photos of their little kitten and later on of their kitten all grown up. This may be very helpful to me in figuring out what approximately what kind of a kitten I am looking for.

2. jo-pop

jo-pop PetForums VIP

Hi, I'm not sure of any sites but was wondering what kind of temperment and personality are you looking for? What is your lifestyle like? Do you want an independent cat? A lap cat?
    I only ask as I chose my breed based on all these things and I have to say he fits in purrfectly.

3. HeartofClass

HeartofClass PetForums VIP

I'd love to have a cat who's very cuddly, likes to be brushed, petted, and gets attached to the owner and likes to spend time with them. But I don't want like, a "dumb" cat who only cares about being petted by everyone, you know the kind that runs up to every new person who comes to my house and starts marking them. I would also like for my cat to be intelligent, at least so much that it'd run up to me upon calling her name.

I know this may sound pretty demanding, but please underastand that this is the "perfect model" of a kitten I'd like to get, and I know finding an exact one like this is nearly impossible. Most of all it's important to me that upon seeing the cat, or at least the pictures of it, I feel that she is "the one" for me, and in figuring this out the most important thing to me are the eyes :)

4. Ingrid25

Ingrid25 PetForums VIP

Birmans! they may not be smart, like you wanted but they have beautiful blue eyes and are very cuddly and they do grow very attached to their slave:D
    and they can be tought to come to their names!
    this seems like the perfect time for me to show leo off:D, so you can see his beautiful eyes!
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice