Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

website finished :-)

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by purrlover, May 8, 2010.

1. purrlover

purrlover PetForums Senior

2. $hAzZa

$hAzZa Shan

The pictures are stunning and the text is written in a very welcoming manner (Not too serious and not too personal):)

I think the whole website is eye-catching and the mutual coloured background looks gorgeous, same colour as my bedroom:p

How much more were you planning to add to it?

purrlover likes this.
  3. Sorcha

Sorcha PetForums Senior

It looks great. I love the colours and the text is very easy to read. The pictures are stunning :D Well done :)

purrlover likes this.
  4. Dozymoo

Dozymoo PetForums VIP

Hi there! It's a lovely website with lots of charm and helpful information. I love the photos, you're girls look lovely.

As they're all tailed girls will they need an untailed stud to produce tailed and untailed kittens?

Only one comment though. I think Nancy's birth date might be wrong :) xx

5. purrlover

Thank you for your nice comments , thats just what i wanted people to think when they looked at it , easy to use and get around , friendly but not over the top , im planning to have a kittens page , a links page and a few more bits and bobs but not a lot more i think , once again thank you for your nice comments .. i was worried my pics werent good enough :)
    juliex

6. tylow

tylow PetForums VIP

Really good website. Love the pics and info on manx cats :)

purrlover likes this.
  7. purrlover

thnaks agian guys ... great to have some input , dozymoo nancys d.o.b is now correct thanks for the proof reading! lol :thumbup:

8. Tje

Tje Banned

really really nice website. Very calming on the eyes. Not garish at all. Lovely sensible layout. Can't find one single thing to say you should improve on. It's lovely!

I am so glad that not too many breeders have such nice websites... otherwise I'd be spending even more hours on my pc. ;)

9. KateandCasper

KateandCasper PetForums Member

Its a lovely website, really eye catching and easy to read, I think the photos are lovely - if I had to be super critical I would try and remove the dates from the bottom of the photos as it looks a bit amateur but that is being super critical - its a really good website :thumbup:

10. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

Lovely website. Clear and informative with gorgeous pictures of your cats :thumbup:

11. hobbs2004

hobbs2004 PetForums VIP

Really good website - easy to navigate and easy on the eye. And OMG, your cats are gorgeous :001_wub::001_wub:

I love Honey and could so easily be tempted to have one of her kittens!

12. purrlover

thank you for your comments ...drop me a line if you ever find yourself wanting a little kit around :thumbup: and yes honey is something really special shes a proper looker , camera never really does her justice shes even better in the flesh
    julie xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice