Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Website Advice Needed Please

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jaspers- Pet-Furniture, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Jaspers- Pet-Furniture

Jaspers- Pet-Furniture PetForums Newbie

Hi,

I have just started a new online business selling pet furniture.

I am currently getting alot of views on the website but not as many orders as I would like.

I would really appreciate it if you could have a look and give me some advice, opinions etc.

This is purely for opinions & not advertising!

Jaspers-pet-furniture

2. IrishKid

IrishKid PetForums Newbie

Hi, very nice site, and i think i can see why you are not selling. when i clicked into the store there were only a few products up for sale (nice products) but the thing is i can go to my local pet store and purchase them there.

What you need to do is, create a bigger shop with many more products focusing on all categories.

Since you have many hits coming to your site i would strongly suggest including google adwords, this is a great way to make money, as it puts cat related ads all over your site, you can easily make 300 a month on this.

I would also suggest creating an ebay affiliate store, this will bring all cat related products into your site, creating another stream of revenue. Easy to do and a great passive income

3. IrishKid

So yea you would make much more money implementing the cat section of the ebay store onto your site. for every cat product sold, or every cat ad clicked on your site you will get a nice %. some people are making 1000 a month doing this.

4. kenla210

kenla210 PetForums Senior

where is the link? I can't see it

5. IrishKid

#5 IrishKid, Jul 1, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2009
  6. lauren001

lauren001 PetForums VIP

I am sure your products are beautifully made and made to last but for the same money on ebay there a lot of very large and very complicated cat trees.
    I think therein lies your problem.
    Also Zooplus has a big selection..

7. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

I don't know about others, but our cats sometimes liked those things and sometimes didn't, so we wouldn't spend much money on things like that, might just be our cats though they are 15!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice