UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
We use them for getting medecine down with the rats, the cats love it too (especially the normally fussy Dizzy).

·
Registered
20,845 Posts

·
Mum to Moochie
1,586 Posts
It's the only treat my kitty will eat! I've timed her - 32 seconds is her record.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
It is great for hiding meds in. Crushed pills in a blob 3 times a day, one tube per day or less, before meals as an appetizer :D

·
Mum to Moochie
1,586 Posts
Lol..how many a day can they have..I've only give them half each xx
I only give her one a day unless she has learnt something new like going through her cat flap for the first time or when she went on her harness. I would love for Mooch to like dreamies as it would be easier to reward.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Yep my two adore them but I try to limit it to one between two put over wet food, if un eaten, just to get them to finish it off. Have you tried the Webbox tubs of treats instead of Dreamies, you can get them from Waitrose.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yep my two adore them but I try to limit it to one between two put over wet food, if un eaten, just to get them to finish it off. Have you tried the Webbox tubs of treats instead of Dreamies, you can get them from Waitrose.
No not tried them think I might..they like dreamies especially the blue packet but theyre not really in to others xx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.