Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

We now have 4 new babies!!!

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by melly-b21, Jun 7, 2010.

1. melly-b21

melly-b21 PetForums Junior

Hi all just thought i would let you know that tabby finally had her kittens last night.:thumbup:
    She had the "show" at around 10:50pm and then the first kitten was born at 11:23pm,then 2nd at 11:41pm,then 3rd at 12:00am and the 4th at 12:25am. Considering it was her first litter she did fantasticly well,I am so proud of her. She also stayed in the one place(not in the nesting box that i made for her).
    I aslo weighed the kittens would someone be able to tell me if these are good weights or not kitten 1:105g,kitten 2:111g,kitten 3:107g,and kitten 4:107g.
    I have few pics of her and the babies but will take some individual ones later.:D

Attached Files:

2. Momo12

Momo12 PetForums Member

:thumbup:Aw congratulations & well done tabby they are gorgeous and yes very good weights i would say i'm no expert but think its good, aw its so lovely isn't it when its all over enjoy ur new little family:thumbup::thumbup:

Mo xx :):)

3. melly-b21

Oh yes deffo.:thumbup:
    The wait is over,and the fun begins.
    I didnt get nuch sleep last night coz i was worrying about them and kept hearing the squeaks and woke up. When would you reckon is a good time to be able to leave them? coz im so worried that if i leave them something will happen,or go wrong. or am i just being silly.xx

4. Momo12

Momo12 PetForums Member

do you mean just stop watching them or go out and leave them? I watched Geri pretty much all the time for the first few hours after birth and slept downstairs with them, we had to move her upstairs yesterday cos had family bbq so just took all in birthing box she seemed ok with it all and last night went to bed as normal and left Geri & babies downstairs they were fine, so i think its ok anytime really, i mean if they give birth in the wild they are not watched are they and they cope, so dont worry too much altho i do understand how you feel:):)

Mo xxx

5. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

CONGRATULATIONS.xxxxxxxxx just look how cute they are, i love the little ginger, awwwwwww beautiful.xxx well done.:thumbup:..:thumbup:...:thumbup:

6. melly-b21

I mean going out and leaving them. she had them in my bed room so i was with them all night.xx:)

7. melly-b21

Thanks colliemerles the kids love the ginger one too. But i have warned them not too get too attached.:lol:

8. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

Aw Congratulaions and well done to Tabby.:thumbup: They are all gorgeous.

9. Honeybunch

Honeybunch PetForums Member

Yay! Well done Tabby what gorgeous kittens you must be so pleased. More pics please when you have time!:thumbup::thumbup:
    P.s they are all excellent weights x

10. melly-b21

Awww thanx guys. I am so proud of her. Its her first litter and she did well in labour and has been doing great as a mummy.xxx:thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice