Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

We have got a new addition

Discussion in 'Small Animal Chat' started by Kat28, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Kat28

Kat28 PetForums VIP

Well it didnt last long before aaron has talked us into another hamster.Just got back from garden centre complete with a new addition :D.Will take some pics when he has settled in.Sqeeking alot at us at min

2. rottiesloveragdolls

aww bless you old softy you ;) :D

3. Kat28

Kat28 PetForums VIP

I know im too soft for my own good :eek:.Really must learn to say no. Just find it very hard when he is stood there saying ahh go on mum pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :D

4. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

"Oh yes you must be tougher, its not hard to walk away from a cute little hamster and a child begging you to take it, honest I do it all the time"............................... is what I would say if I was lying through my teeth:D . Can't wait to see the piccies

5. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

hmmm... now who has Xander?? ;)

6. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Ha ha, I know, but I was only collecting Xander for erm a friend of a friend:D Kat28 had no hope, if I can't turn away from a cute hammie, she had aaron begging and cute hammie vibes, all hope of leaving without a hamster was lost.

7. Kat28

Kat28 PetForums VIP

Totally agree i had no chance lol.Will let him settle over night then try and get some pics tomorrow. He is really cute and exactly same colour as his old 1we had to have pts on wed due to old age.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice