Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

We have done it

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by tinaK, Apr 29, 2011.

1. tinaK

tinaK PetForums VIP

As some of you know clover has a real fear of traveling by train and we were due to come away this weekend. In the end I got some dizapam from the vet.

Todasy we traveled up North. She didn't like been aqt the station and tried to leave,and was shaking, but once on the train she settled down and slept :) I had a snooze too :D

She likes it at my sisters and we have been for a walk a long the cliff tops. She's had her dinner. I am so proud of her :)

2. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Great news; have a great weekend :).

3. Cleo38

Cleo38 PetForums VIP

That's brilliant - you must be so proud of her! Well done :D

Hope you enjoy your break

4. tripod

tripod PetForums VIP

Good news - enjoy your hols!

5. tinaK

tinaK PetForums VIP

Well she might have been better traveling on the train yesterday with diazapam., but has been awful today :(

We decided to take her to the local beach in the car. She panted and tried to get out of the car all the way. We had to walk a long a quiet road to the beach, but every time a car did pass she stopped and refused to move :( She was OK on ther beach. Same in the car on the way back.

She has just been so incredibably stressed that we came back to my sisters,. where she is fine. I have her some anxiety tfln before we went out. Got two more days before we go home, and i dunno how to make it easier on clover. I don't really wanna drug her with diazpam every day.. someone help me to help her please :(

6. tripod

tripod PetForums VIP

7. tinaK

tinaK PetForums VIP

Thanks for your reply - your ever so helpful. so do you think I should give her some diazapam every day until we get home on Tues - to see her through?

8. tripod

tripod PetForums VIP

If those days are going to involve stressors. It may be an idea to talk to your vet also if possible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice