Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

We have decided

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by LisaA2006, Aug 7, 2009.

1. LisaA2006

LisaA2006 PetForums Junior

Hi All,

After days of deciding and many arguments we have decided which puppy we are going to get! We have decided to go for a Bichon Frise, they are small non shedding dogs which are good with children the other factor is that my hubby has asthma so we had to take that into account. We have friends who have a Bichon called Ralph and my hubby has spent time round there with the dog & hasn't had a reaction. We won't be getting the puppy until next year, but will be spending time with the breeders so we can all get used to handling and being around the puppy. I know they are going to need plenty of grooming which is fine as I have already found a local groomer, so for now we are going to start researching the things we will need and start getting our home ready for our new arrival!

Thanks, for all your advice

Lisa (soon to be mum to a Bichon!)

2. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

That's great news - sounds like a good choice for your circumstances.
    Best of luck finding your new family member.

3. rona

rona Guest

We all love people like you here, plenty of research and thought going into the addition to your family.
    Well done and I hope to hear a lot more from you, particularly when pup arrives :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice