Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

We are such an open family

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Miss.PuddyCat, May 29, 2010.

1. Miss.PuddyCat

Miss.PuddyCat PetForums VIP

Srsly no shyness in this family. I know people say you should place litter boxes in low traffic areas as cats can be shy about using them. But my three could care less.

A friend was over the other day and we were in my room where there is a litter box, we turned about to see Decker using it, she didnt seem to care at all that we were there.

Same goes for Soda and Horris they dont seem to mind if you are in the area while they go :confused1:

Are my guys just to open?

2. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

None of my cats will go if someone is watching, they look at you with a look that says 'pervert' and flounce off to go somewhere else:lol:.

3. Miss.PuddyCat

Miss.PuddyCat PetForums VIP

:lol: I can just picture that look on their face

4. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

mine like there privacy, they hold on if peeps are trampling around the laundry when they wanna wee :D

5. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn PetForums Senior

Tiggr will just sit and wait until you go away whereas Harley just don't care.. he'll quite happily squat and share :lol:

6. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

Our cats couldnt really give a hoot if your in the room or not, ours is by our backdoor and i've had to walk by it when going outside and even when one of them are in using the loo and they dont care

7. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

A couple of mine like to wait til I am emptying the litter trays then squat where they can watch me!! I often end up scooping around a cat mid-poop!
    I think they must be exhibitionists!!:lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice